1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The St. Patrick’s Day Green with Rotary Raffle (“Sweepstakes”) begins on November 1, 2019 and ends on March 17, 2020 at 12 noon. (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Lake Wylie Rotary Club Foundation, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the raffle, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period. This raffle is registered with the South Carolina Secretary of State.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to anyone that is 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive $5,000.00. In addition, there will be at least 20 additional secondary prizes that will be listed on promotional material. Secondary prizes range from a value of $50 to $250.
Only one prize per raffle ticket will be awarded. Individuals that purchase multiple raffle tickets will be eligible to win one (1) prize per raffle ticket purchased. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV (“Approximate Retail Value”) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the State of South Carolina. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online on the following website at www.lakewylierotary.org or by purchasing a ticket in person from any Lake Wylie Rotarian.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner(s) of the raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted at the Lake Wylie Rotary Club’s official meeting on March 17, 2020. The meeting begins at 12 noon. If circumstances prevent the drawing at that time, the drawing will be made as soon after the Promotion Period as possible by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received, but will not exceed 250:1 based on the maximum number of entries allowed.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner(s) of the raffle will be notified by telephone, email or in-person based on the information provided on the raffle ticket or via the online entry form. Winner will be notified within 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept as directed by Sponsor within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: A Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules will be posted at http://www.lakewylierotary.org. The Winner List will be posted after winner confirmation is complete and will remain up for a minimum of 60 days.
11. SPONSOR: Lake Wylie Rotary Club Foundation, Inc., 548 Nautical Drive, Suite 202, Lake Wylie SC 29710